Terms and conditions
• no pets except guide or registered assistance dogs. Please let me know in advance of your visit if you will be bringing a dog with you.
• we reserve the right to amend the tariff at any time.
• rooms must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure except by prior arrangement
• check in normally after 4pm (earlier by prior arrangement). Please let us know your arrival time so that we can guarantee to be here to welcome you.
• no reduction is made for curtailment of stay, or meals not taken.
Cancellations or curtailment of stay represent a major financial loss to small businesses. Should you have to cancel or shorten your stay, you will be liable for any cancellation charges we may have to make. We recommend that guests take advantage of travel/holiday insurance.
If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the scheduled check-in time on the date of arrival as printed on your booking confirmation a charge equivalent to the total booking price will be levied. If you cancel within seven days of your scheduled check-in time a charge to the equivalent of one night’s stay will be made, unless I am able to relet your accommodation. In the event of an unavoidable cancellation which is notified to us seven days in advance, I will refund your deposit except in the most unlikely event that I am unable to relet your room(s).
We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests.
Other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or misrepresentation, our total liability to you is limited to the price of the booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties are excluded and in no circumstances will we be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond our reasonable control. You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to us or our property by your act, omission, default or neglect and you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss.